Thursday, September 15, 2011

off the wall

I'm feeling sorta off the wall'ish - I think I am catching a bug. I also think it's because my kids are back in school, b/c they seem to have had it first.  There are just some things I wish they wouldn't share!

there are things that need to be done around here and all I want to do is take a nap.
I have a white board and every so often I'll make myself a list of stuff that I need to do & want to do, I find gratification in marking stuff off as DONE! well today I made my list ... there are a couple of things that I MUST get done today and before 2:30

but.all.i.want.to.do.is.sleep....

maybe just a quick nap is all i need? I've had caffiene and it just isn't cutting it.

on a side note:  the boy's room is SO close to ready for move in, it will definitely be this weekend! ;)

 yay!!!

1 comment:

Your DanceIT teacher! said...

sounds like you need a good workout! lol and with the title "off the wall"... that's the name of a song I'm bringing back for push ups and ab work! It's a sign.... see you Monday!

About Me

I'm a 40 something year old chick taking the reins of my life.